Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties 101 is a short and powerful two-hour webinar that will equip participants with the theory and the process to view social, emotional and behavioural difficulties in a whole new light. The webinar is split into two sessions.
Over the course of six videos, this session will:
- Define the four primary emotions that underpins behaviour.
- Discuss how behaviour can be viewed through these emotions.
- Explore the importance of discovering the underlying emotion behind behaviour.
- Equip teachers with strategies to use according to each emotion.
Over the course of nine videos, this session will:
- Layout the seven-step problem solving model.
- Explain each step and the theory behind it.
- Provide a case study of the model in use.
- Empower teachers to create their own strategies and interventions suited to the specific child they are supporting.
This course includes a community forum for discussion, a 7-page booklet to utilise in meetings to guide teachers and the wider team through the problem-solving model alongside recommended reading to expand your knowledge further.
Access to this content requires a one-time payment of €20.